Guide to Capital Gains Tax for non-UK Residents

London at sunset view from St. Paul's Cathedral

From 6 April 2015, if you’re not resident in the UK and sell a UK residential property you’ll need to let HMRC know. You may also have to pay Capital Gains Tax on the gains you make.

The AAM Wealth Solutions Team have put together an FAQ document to provide more information on the changes and required actions.

View / Download Our Capital Gains Tax Guide